Careers in Fashion

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Polyvoredom

The rain is falling softly as I sit here working on my fashion week runway report for Green Cotton (a little late, I know, but it's tough to find the "eco angle" each season. We try!). I did take some outfit photos earlier today, following my second job interview (for the same job I interviewed for a few weeks ago, natch). Since I've got official blogging to do tonight, I will share my new photos sometime over the weekend. But here's a little hint at my outfit inspiration, shown in these cheery Polyvores (created during a fit of boredom or two)...





These looks are very Pollyanna to me. Pollyanna-vore? Oh, the puns are never-ending. Well, "Pollyanna" is one way to describe my current temperament. I'm ready for cheery spring blooms and oodles of sunshine. If you've got any, won't you send some my way?

Here's something you really can do for me. I'm sort of new to all these social networking apps, but I have since added Blog Lovin' and Google Friend Connect to my site. Won't you do me a favor and add me? I will appreciate your gesture ever so much. :) You can find links on my sidebar, or just click on my RSS feed. Clickclickyclicky. You just made my day!

And, of course, if you would like me to add you to my blogroll and I haven't done so already, let me know in the comments! I will catch up with you ASAP. Thank you so much for your visit!

9 comments:

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Adorable! Hope you snatch that job!! You're one of my fave blogs so you're already on my blog roll and I'm already stalking you on twitter, lol. =D

xo
Sophie

Audrey Allure said...

Great polyvore looks! :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

These are gorgeous! Polyvore is addicting!

Unknown said...

love the first polyvore xoxox

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Darling just wanted to let you know that you have a little award on my blog for you.

xo
Sophie

Emily said...

Wanna exchange blog rolls? These clothes make me long for spring. I love them all.

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

love the spring feel!

Elaine said...

I love these!!! It makes me want spring to come sooner even MORE!!!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

twilas vintage clothing said...

Love the springy looks and Zooey. I have just added you.

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com