Careers in Fashion

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Think spring!

While the "Blizzard of '10" rages outside, I'm dreaming of spring. Once the temperatures rise, here's the trekker-chic look I'm craving...



These finds are so fun and summery, it makes me want to pop into the mall to check out American Eagle and Old Navy again. The rompers and sundresses are too sweet! I'm also dying to try the newest fragrances from Benefit and coral and mint candy apple polish shades from Essie. We may be in the midst of a raging winter storm, but in my mind, spring is in the air...

3 comments:

Lexie said...

i really wanna try out the "tart deco" shade from esse! it looks so cute!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Loving this collage- I want it all :)

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Oh, I'm definitely thinking spring. I also think that I need that green romper and that coral nail polish! :)